Saturday 9 January 2010

A Drunk Diary, Episode Nine


Day Nine.

Time started : 5.15pm

Drink : Half pint Banks & Taylor's Fruit Bat.
abv : 4.5%
Units : 1.27

Drink : Brakspear 'Double Dropped' Bitter - Half a Bottle
abv : 3.4%
Units : 0.85

Now,Why did I only drink half the bottle? Well, I've had Brakspear before and I've enjoyed it on draught but this bottle? Well I have never had one so totally uninspiring and tasteless, and that was that for the day, too depressed to drink anymore.
Time finished drinking 6.30pm
Total units today .....wait for it......no, really! 2.12 units! what a booze fuelled saturday night, still, it was about time I had a night off.

2 comments:

Mark Dredge said...

I'm embarrassed by your lack of drinking yesterday. You need to take a long, hard look at yourself ;)

I'm waiting for the Sheffield unit total. That could be a big one!

rabidbarfly said...

I know, must've been ill or something yesterday.
I think sheffield may be a couple of weeks worth of units!