Tuesday 24 August 2010

Chaos Theory Returns!

After much nagging from the beer bods everywhere, Brewdog announced this morning that they are bringing Chaos Theory back for a one-off celebrity spot on their beer list today.
This is by far and away my favourite Brewdog beer and so I had to go online and buy 12 bottles as soon as I heard the news!
As Andy Mogg says 'if you like IPA's then beg, steal and borrow some money to buy a case of this wonderful beer' - I second that sentiment wholeheartedly!

I wrote about Chaos Theory here, I'll write about it again when I receive the beer!
Getting thirsty just thinking about it....nom nom nom....

5 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good blog.

rabidbarfly said...

cheers

Alcofrolic Chap said...

Maybe you should ask BrewDog if they have any kegs of it for The Rake!

rabidbarfly said...

I can hope!

Sid Boggle said...

I hear they won't wholesale it, so The Cad will be twiddling his wee thumbs...