Friday 19 October 2012

Indy Man Beer Con

So that got your attention. I wasn't there though.

I missed out this time round but I wasn't too fussed because I was on holiday down in Cornwall.

So what did I miss?

The great never ending debate trying to define craft beer?...yawn!

Some craft beer? Well I was drinking St Austell Proper Job most of that weekend and in bloody fine nick it was too! Not to shabby for a Cornish craft beer.

Catching up with mates and talking about beer? Erm....no didn't miss that either, to be honest I was fucking sick to death of the words 'craft' and 'beer' by the time my holiday started and had I been in Manchester, it's entirely possible that I would have gone on some sort of geek killing spree. I love you guys really but frankly, enough was enough and I needed that break.

But, thinking about it, I think I need another holiday.....




2 comments:

Zak Avery said...

Mate, it was gripped, it was rad, it was awesome, it was total craft - LET'S OFF ROAD!!!

Cooking Lager said...

I can't help but think the difference between nailing the issue and dragging it out, was your presence.